Tuesday 9 March 2010

9.iii

Another pound gone - hope it will stay away and isn't just fibbing scales. Clothes considerably more comfortable and still loving that fasting feeling of cleanliness, lightmess and amazing amounts of concentration.

Want to get rid of sooo much. Things, mainly. Crap I've mistakenly thought would make me happy. Clothes that remind me of that fat unfitting feeling. Stuff people have given me because I never throw anything away - give it to me, off your conscience and into my bottomless one.

And my favourite, not, countless pairs of too-tight trousers given by my mother, smiling - 'These are just hanging off me.' Screw you, mama.

And don't even get me started on the emotional clutter...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comment :)
    I love when you feel jeans get bigger and bigger, it feels so good!

    ReplyDelete