Tuesday 16 March 2010

16.iii

Read this somewhere recently, am paraphrasing:

"Have you ever noticed that when people comment 'you've changed' what they mean is that you no longer live like they do?"

Yup.

This year I quit smoking, drinking and pretty much eating.

A lot of people are taking it VERY personally. Well, fuck them.

The sun is out, I stuck to liquids yesterday and will do it again today AND tomorrow. Fleeting glimpse of 129, want it in my life so I can get stuck into the 120s for March.

April and May will be tough, want to be in the teens. I am small, so it will really show and everyone is used to me looking like a short square thing not someone willowy.

However, we will get there.

I know one way I could dump 13 stone overnight, and I know it would free me up to be myself. All this drama. Am so fed up with it taking up my thinking and dreaming time.

2 comments:

  1. You should not let this take up your dreaming time. Maybe thinking, but not dreaming. I think it is much more sane to dream about other things, just to keep a place in your heart for anything different.

    But you are doing great, I wish I could change as much as you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so very sweet - thank you for these wise words. You can change too - we all can, it's how much we want to and whether it's frightening or exciting. I'm going with exciting. It's less frightening! Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete