Friday 26 March 2010

26.iii

OK, lowest weight in about 15 years, feel like Bridget Jones - yesssssssssssssssssssssss.

128, must must must keep this up. Am miserable as fuck which actually helps.

Read a wonderful thing over at trithin's great, honest and touching blog - again I parapjhrase because I am old and my memory is screwed. Essentially, she said that deciding NOT to eat for the day removes SO much anxiety - what will I eat, when. what if I'm offered something that makes me want to shove the whole table down my neck etc etc.

So today, I won't eat anything except soup and coffee.

Tomorrow, probably more of the same then I might have something on Sunday.

It's good to have a plan. Especially when everything else is so painful and uncertain.

1 comment:

  1. Seems like a good plan, making the decision clears the head and the food issue simply is no issue anymore.
    But even if you have some food:
    You are doing awesome, really!!!
    Seeing the lowest weight in years on THE SCALE is one of the best things ever...
    congratulations!

    ReplyDelete