Friday 19 March 2010

19.iii

Lovely comments, thank you so much. What a difference it makes to log on and see that the outpourings and mad little thoughts have resonated somewhere.

Scale has settled on 129, couple of days post-target but we'll take it.

Got a tricky weekend of celebrating a couple of lovely things, but have offered to do the entertaining which works on a lot of levels:
  • It's my menu, my safe choices are in there, even if I eat 'normal' amounts, it will be clean and healthy fish and veg and rice
  • I can belt about getting drinks and making up beds and burning calories
  • I will not be guilted into eating fattening stuff that someone else has slaved over

That, and reading a lot of these blogs, makes me so happy I am older and not longer under my parents' roof.

Thank fuck.

I wish you all a lovely weekend - be kind to yourselves and strong, remember the bigger picture and that there are so many wonderful non-food related things to do in this world.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you have a good weekend too :) xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right, there are many very wonderful things to do not related to food.
    But sometimes it´s just so hard to focus on other things. And sometimes it´s so much easier to think about food than all the other things....
    Hope you got this great weekend, and hope to be able to read about it...

    ReplyDelete