Thursday 18 March 2010

18.iii

Scales, inevitably, stuck. Crap. Still, we know this is normal and we look at the inches instead. A waist is appearing. Panties are too big. This is good. NEED to remember this and not let the goddam numbers win...

Husband and I took my nephews out to eat last night so had to have a bit of steak and salad. Moved it about on the plate more than I ate, and was super-animated so nobody noticed.

Back to miso soup and coffee today, it's Thursday fuck it and I need to see some 20s appearing.

Old shirt on toady, feeling loose which indicated someof the dreaded disgusting back fat is melting.

Hope that you are all feeling strong and wonderful.

2 comments:

  1. Exactly remember the waist, and not the scale.
    Hope you have a good day, xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems as if you are really sticking to eat and get some progress! Very well done!
    I know these family-related eating situations, they suck, I will have one tonight, but sooner or later you will get used to it. Being super-animated is a very good trick.

    Wish you all the best...

    ReplyDelete